Image Map

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fall Must Haves + Let Your Light Shine Thursdays Link Up Party!

Happy Thursday!

So, I'm obsessing over my fall wardrobe. And as much as I hate to say goodbye to summer, fall is absolutely beautiful in Minnesota. I am so excited to sport boots, skinnys, scarves, and cardigans as the daily staple. Here's a few of my picks for this season!


1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.

I need to get my hands on pretty much everything shown... 
What are your faves from my list?


Today is Let Your Light Shine Thursday!

You know what time it is, let that beautiful light shine!
Each week we appreciate those of you who come by to share your posts on fashion, beauty, faith, love, and all the in between. We are excited to see this grow and to read your posts every week.

Our feature for this week is Riva at Riva La Diva!

Fall Fashion: Easy 2 Piece Dress, Pattern Review

Last week she posted this amazing look that she made! She has a lot of DIY on her blog so make sure to check it out for tips and tricks!

Thanks again for all of you who participated! Now it's time to link up again :)

RULES: 
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!
Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!

2. Follow I'm Perfectly Human & True Soul & Spirit on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)

3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.

4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!

Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all!


Let Your Light Shine Thursdays

 
Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin 


5 comments:

  1. I love all your picks! I'm actually coming to that area of the world next week and I hope it looks fall-esque like I would imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I'm sad to see summer part so soon, but looking forward to fall nonetheless. Your picks are fab--really loving the footwear! Thanks for hosting this link-up! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously want everything Jena, especially 1-6 and 10. They are such stunning pieces. Great choices for sure. Fall is my favorite season to dress for.

    Pleasure linking up. I started a 30 for 30 remix challenge. Come take a peek. Thanks and enjoy the weekend pretty lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that's ME!!! Wow!! I am soooooo flattered, thank you so much for the love!!! It's hard to pick just one favorite, so I settled for two, but then I had to have 3 favorites, and then four and realized I loved ALL your picks!
    But 7, 4, 2, 3 all stood out to me in that very same order! Thanks again for the love, it makes me feel so happy that it's getting well received!! xo/Riva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the link up and I love all your picks! xoShannon

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!