Image Map

Monday, September 8, 2014

New Beginnings

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? My weekend was nice, I got to celebrate my mom's birthday with the family. It was a beautiful weekend, weather and all. New seasons signal a new start, and the beginning of something new in your life for the next few months. Birthdays are also a time to reflect on your past year and look forward to the future and all the new things it brings.  


 New months are always a great way to take a fresh perspective on life. September is here and with it came all the yummy pumpkin flavored coffees, ice creams, and fun festive treats that your my little heart could desire. I got a taste of my mom's pumpkin pie blizzard from DQ and it was amazing. It definitely put a smile on my face. 


New beginnings are also here on the blog. You've probably noticed a new look. And a new tab in the navigation bar, labeled "Art." For the first time, I am opening up a part of my life I've never shared with many outside of my close family. This will be filled with music, designs/printables, an illustration project I am working on, and even some DIY type of projects. I've got a queue and I'm excited to get rolling with it. My first sneak peak into the illustration project I am sharing is in my new blog banner, my little family. I feel like it suits us and this blog perfectly. Make sure you follow along on my social media channels to see tidbits of things I am working on. 


Baby Grace is approaching the 8 month milestone as well. She's growing so fast, it amazes me.
I also have a new sponsor this month, By Faith Accessories. Stay tuned for a post to learn more about the brand and all that it stands for. 

Buckle up, I'm excited to begin these new journeys and to take you all along for the ride with me. 

- J

Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin 

8 comments:

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!