Image Map

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Slight Work + Let Your Light Shine Thursday!

Happy Thursday!

I am so excited today, yesterday I received my Wacom tablet in the mail as a gift from a very dear friend of mine. For those of you not familiar, it is a digital drawing tablet! I am beyond thrilled to play around with it and so happy for amazing friends and family to help support me in this venture. You guys rock! (I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I am ecstatic!)




I also wanted to share a few of the recent hand-drawn illustrations that I have been doing in my free time. My girlfriend told me to make it a point to draw something every day if I can - so I have been trying to keep up with that, even if it is something small.

Today is Let Your Light Shine Thursday!

You know what time it is, let that beautiful light shine!
Each week we appreciate those of you who come by to share your posts on fashion, beauty, faith, love, and all the in between.

Our feature for this week is Kacie at Regally Soled!



Last week Kacie posted some great must haves for this fall... 
what are your faves? 

Thanks again for all of you who participated! Now it's time to link up again :)

RULES: 
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!
Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!

2. Follow I'm Perfectly Human & True Soul & Spirit on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)

3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.

4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!

Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all!


Let Your Light Shine Thursdays

- J

Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin 

Linking up: WIWT, Treasure Tromp, Week's End


11 comments:

  1. These illustrations are so adorable! Btw, love the new look of your blog. Have a great rest of the week! ~Cynthia | www.myrosecoloreshades.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sketches are gorgeous - so artsy and cute. You and your family look lovely drawn up in that beautiful new banner.

    Thanks for hosting the link-back. <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your drawings and what a great 'must have' list! My faux fur vest is a definite fall necessity for me. :) I see there's one on this awesome list as well. Thanks for hosting this fab link up! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, faux fur vest - definitely need a new one!

      Delete
  4. So cute, your drawings are adorable!! ❤️

    I know my post is not much but I was inspired to redecorate my blog. I couldn't decide if the one I have right now or the superhero pic one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. It means a lot! ❤️

      Delete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!