Image Map

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ombre + Fringe

Happy Hump Day!

New Hair!





Black Hooded Cardigan - Gifted
Blue Shirt Dress - Foreign Exchange -Similar here
Black Fringe Booties - Gifted
Cross Necklace - F21

So I love this blue dress. Its sleeveless and can perfectly go under a cardigan to transition into fall. Of course I had to pair it with the new fringe booties I have. These are amazing. I apologize now, because you will be seeing a lot of these and other fringe on the blog. I am working on a fringe DIY and can't wait to share that with you all as well! Oh and in case you missed it, I featured one of my very first digital illustrations on my Instagram and she is totally rocking the fringe!


Since this is a new avenue for me, I don't want to overload you all, but I am really excited! I am pumped with the amount of support I have been receiving and there are some really great ideas and projects in the pipeline!

And the white elephant in the room - my hair! I am in love with this new ombre look. 
I think its perfect for fall and I can't wait to try out different looks with it. So overall, a great week so far!

Have an awesome day!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

- J

14 comments:

  1. I love this whole outfit! I'd wear tose shoes all the time, too! And your hair...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love how the outfit is comfy but cute, I'm all about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your drawings, so cute!! ❤️ :) and I love those booties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your dress! The color, the fit, the texture! So cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress with those black short booties! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look very pretty in this outfit! love those shoes, that dress is cool and i like your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is sooo pretty!!! Love the ombre look :D Your drawing is cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!