Image Map

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Thrift Finds

Happy Tuesday!

Quick post as I just wanted to share a quick photo of the recent thrift store finds I have come upon. I am the occasional thrifter, but lately since I need to pay down bills and save, I cannot spend too much money on clothes. With the changing of seasons I have found some really great pieces that will transition nice into fall.

Fitted Chambray Button Down
Brown/Black Polka Dot Sweater
Black/Grey Color Block Cardigan
Plaid Button Down
Lightweight Black Cropped Cardigan
Crossbody Black Leather Purse
TOTAL= ~ $40

I love when I find good things, thrifting. Nothing beats the feeling of paying $5 for something amazing! Can't wait to share them with you all!

Have a good day!

- J

Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin 

linked up: I am Mrs. K

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often have trouble finding a lot of goodies, it's usually only one or two; but lately I've been on fire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Robyn! How exciting that sounds like a blast, how exactly does that work? Maybe I need to host one up here in Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basically, a bus is rented, a group of ladies purchase tickets, meet at a designated location, they hop on the bus and ride around to 3-4 thrift/consignment shops for a day of fun-filled shopping! This weekend's thrift bus tour was organized by my blogging boo, Ayana (http://www.thriftingdiva.com/). Our tickets were sold via event brite (thriftingdivatour.eventbrite.com.) You can feel free to contact her for more details. I think it would be a fun experience to organize one in Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!