Image Map

Monday, April 28, 2014

Sunday's Best - Baby Sis

Happy Monday!!

I'm kickstarting the week with a new feature on the blog. Sunday's best! I think it might be cool to feature some of the fun looks from Sunday services at my church. This week I am featuring someone who is near and dear to me, my baby sister Loryn. 


Love her smile :) 
A little background on this beauty... 
Her initials are LAMB. As the youngest, she was spoiled, which I think is basically a rule of the youngest of the family. She has grown into a pretty cool, sweet, young lady!
She is 19 and is starting a dessert & pastry business! 
How inspiring! 
Her stuff is great and beautiful.
 Do you remember the beautiful cupcakes, cookies, and treats from my baby shower, here?
Makes me want to eat them all over again :)


AND 
She has promised to make me a strawberry cheesecake in celebration for my recent birthday! 
WOO HOO!
Can't wait! 


She's always dresses fab, and she can switch up her style to pull off any look.


I love how she played up the leopard to add some sass to this look. It was perfect as the weather was windy and rainy! I will be trying to feature some of her baking secrets and recipes from time to time, so stay tuned! 

Anywho, hope you all had an amazing weekend. If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen that I definitely got that fried icecream! Haha! Also, me and A went out for a dinner date which was relaxing and really cool. Just being able to relax and chill was a nice change - thanks to my sis B for being our sitter! But we only stayed away for like 2 hours, just had to get home to our love bug!



How was your weekend?
Have a great day!


Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin 

Linking Up:

6 comments:

  1. Love your sisters blue and leopard combo. Very nice! Happy Monday and thanks for linking up...XO!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 19 with her own business?? Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to start the week - love the animal accent which makes this outfit pop! Stopped by from Whitney's link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Love that you featured your lil sis! Obviously you all come from good genes and great style! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress, love how you styled it :)

    Thanks for linking up to Creative Mondays...

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!