Image Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Goodbye, March. Hello, April!

Happy Tuesday!

spring weather<3
source

Hope everyone is finding this week to be pleasant.
 I am especially happy because of the change in weather here in MN. 
It's amazing how a little bit of sunshine and melting snow can get rid of the grouch in all of us! 
This past weekend it got up to 60 degrees and it seemed like everyone I encountered had a nice big smile on their face. A great way to end the month of March.


A recap on the weekend - we went to a family friend's wedding, it was a 1920's theme! It was such a beautiful day for the couple and it was good to see long time friends and family. We ambushed the photobooth for a few hours minutes. 

Of course the month of March isn't complete without photos of baby Grace. My baby girl is growing so much, please slow down! She makes the funniest faces and I have yet to capture them all on my iPhone. She's starting to coo longer and louder, and slobbers constantly. She still hates hiccups and loves to cuddle. 

April brings a new month and new challenges.

 In a week and a half, I return to my job and take on full time career and full time mommy life. Bittersweet, or maybe just bitter. I could totally do this full time mommy gig. I will also be trying to tie up loose ends for our marriage celebration in July. That coupled with the spring cleaning I need to do will be interesting. Throw my birthday into the mix and you've got an eventful month coming you way! 

I know that through it all with Christ on my side, I've got this! It reminds me of a song I love by Group 1 Crew - "He said." Do you know this song? It helps us to remember that God doesn't leave us to carry anything on our own, in fact, we don't have to carry it! Just give it to Him. 

"I won't give you more, more than you can take. And, I might let you bend, but I won't let you break."



Here's to welcoming in a new month with new bumps, turns, and twists.
Taking it day by day in Jesus name!

What are some of your favorite inspirational songs that help you stay strong?
Comment below - you never know when you could be helping others with your words! :)


Have a great day!






3 comments:

  1. I used to listen to Group 1 Crew but it's been a while. They are great.

    Sounds like you've got a busy month ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great, inspirational post, Ms. Jena! Keep it up and continue being used by the Lord. I have so many inspirational songs, I can't even begin to name them all. One that has been coming to me a lot lately is Smile by Kirk Franklin. It's amazing how different people look when they just smile, and how something so simple as a smile can brighten another person's day. Jesus is SO wise! And we have SO MUCH to smile about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the weather warmed up and you guys got to get out and enjoy! April is so new of chances and opportunities! I'm excited to see what's in store!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!