Image Map

Friday, January 20, 2012

This week on Pinterest...

Happy Friday! 

First I want to say hello to all my new followers! I really do appreciate the love, I am almost at 300 followers and it is so cool to see that people are actually listening out there! 

It's gotten a little harder to reply to all of your comments, but I do try to respond within a couple days and always return the following favor! Thanks again for all your kind words, 
you guys make me smile! :)

If you don't follow me on Pinterest...
You really should.

Here's a few recent pins for inspiration:

taylor swift for vogue feb2012
walk all over you..
high pony
glitter nails
pug life...
serenity.
kelli murray... 

Which reminds me, who would like to see this beautiful print autographed and in their pretty little hands.. Or perhaps on your dressing room wall...??? I am going to be teaming up with Kelli to do a giveaway very SOON for one of her prints and I must say I am loving this one.

See what you have been missing? 

Click below to follow me on:


Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend! :)


Muah, 



11 comments:

  1. That pup is the cutest!! And I love that hair pony. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics....love the glitter nails and the shoes!!

    Have an awesome weekend!

    www.dashysassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there...I found you while perusing the blogosphere. I like what I see here!

    Congrats on almost 300 followers as I am the newest ;)

    I will follow you on Pinterest too. I am a new member there and getting stuff situated.

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those nails and the shoes are so fun! :) Congrats on 300!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful selection. I love the pug :), so cute, too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, that puppy is seriously cute! and the orange/black/white decorating scheme is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Pinterest! It's my new it thing to do you can spend hours pinning!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/01/things-that-make-me-happy-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww lovely pictures!
    i adore the sparkly nails. and t swift looks fab!

    XO
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!