Image Map

Monday, January 2, 2012

The Calm.

For NYE 2012, I decided to have a little shindig at my house. It was fun and glad I got to bring in the New Year with my family and friends. 
DIY photobooth. aftermath.

Sunday Funday we all woke and had breakfast and watched football. Just laying around with my girlfriends in PJ's and talking about everything we could possibly think about was relaxing.

After everyone left yesterday afternoon, me and the Mr. were able to get back to the calm that we are used to. We enjoyed the last few hours we could just hanging with each other before work.

Today, I'm lounging. 

Happy Monday Loves! 






7 comments:

  1. Fun fun! I love having parties and getting together with the people I love. But you are right, the calm afterwards is nice too. =) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect way to ring in the New Year. Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Lounging and sending you all the best in 2012 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I hope you had fun relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww sounds like awesome moments!!

    Happy New year!! Best wishes!!

    thank you so much for your comment on my past post, it was very motivating :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good day!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/01/freak-flag-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!