Image Map

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday's Blog Stalk #1 - Kelli Murray (dot) COM

Introducing


I may be late to the party, but I'm showing up fashionably late with a new blog stalk of mine.. 

This woman has beauty, style, and such creative talent!
I couldn't hold it in, I had to share
Her blog is amazing. Please visit and support! 


Not to mention she is an illustrator, painter, and designer from San Diego.

click below to visit her ETSY shop
She produces high quality art, I'm trying to figure out what I will be purchasing.. 
She does wedding invites, too! :)


She's the bomb.com. I'm thinking of doing a giveaway for one of her prints from her Etsy shop... Take a look and let me know which ones you really like....


Muah,

6 comments:

  1. I love this idea!!! Thanks for introducing me to a new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems really great, love her illustrations!

    If you wan we can follow also with bloglovin, google+ and facebook?

    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. That illustration is so beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great inspirations. gonna check you out of pinintrest :-)

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!