Image Map

Monday, January 16, 2012

Middle Child + OOTD = Perfect Monday

Psst... 

Let me tell you something...

I am the middle child.
Cinched cut-out cardi - Christmas Gift from Older Sis
White lace tank - Heartbreakers
Dark denim jeans - Forever 21
Peacock Earrings - F21
Tan/Black Leopard Scarf - Christmas gift from Baby Sis

No, I do not feel like the black sheep, in fact, I never experienced any middle child syndrome as most would say. Now, let me tell you about my sisters. 
I have 4 sisters, 2 brothers.
Yes, you read right. I am actually the middle child out of 7.

  Yes, Seven, Siete. 
They are all awesome. Especially the two sisters that helped to make this outfit post possible. My baby sis gave me this super cute leopard scarf, and my big sis bought this cardi, which has so much personality like me. 
I love my sisters!



Fact is: although we may have irritated each other a lot growing up.. and still do, sigh, we have really grown close over the years. I don't know what I would do without them! :) They are amazing. They listen when I need someone to talk to, I can share things with them that I can't tell everyone... I want to see them all succeed and live out their deepest dreams..

Have a spectacular Monday to everyone and all the sisters out there! 
You are appreciated! :)

Muah, 

14 comments:

  1. WOW you're have sooo many brothers and sisters :) WOW
    You look so cute :) i love your earrings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thank you sister dear. I love this post and I love you more!! Oh and cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome sister dear! I love you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! And I agree; all of my daughters are AMAZING, beautiful young ladies and I am very proud to be your Mother. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! You are all gorgeous! I am the youngest of 3, but my older sister and I are so close. I feel the same way, as much as we fought growing up, she is my best friend now and wouldn't trade her for anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet post! I have an older sister so I can understand the sisterly bond you're talking about. Love it! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove that cardigan! And you guys are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg love loveeee the outfit and loving the hair very pretty :)
    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your sisters are all so beautiful! Good looks run in your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful post, Im a middle child too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw I love this post! I am a middle child too! I have two brothers...always wanted a sister! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!