Image Map

Monday, January 30, 2012

Fresh Start Pledge


Fresh Week, Fresh Start!
 Happy Monday!! :) 

Hello to all of my new followers! 
I've just about reached 500 followers! I want to welcome you to the world of Jena. Where fashion trends meet the average girl and I talk about my life, the good times, the funny times, and everything in between. 

and..where it is okay to be perfectly human 100% of the time. 


Today, I wanted to show you new hair style (you like?)... as well as this new top I got recently. When I picked this up at a local store, 
Len Druskin
a personal favorite shop of mine, 
 my bf says that it didn't look like anything I would normally wear
before I started blogging.

 Annoyed, 
I found some truth in what he said.. 
That's because whenever I used to shop I would go straight for neutral colors
Blacks, Browns, Tans, Whites.. 
everything in my closet was drab..
 with the occasional pop of color. 

This year I really wanted to have a fresh start and change up my wardrobe. I always see such amazing pieces and colors but think, 
I'd rather have it in black.. 
Blahh..
So I decided that this year and so on I'm going for color

Colorblock Blouse - Len Druskin
Blue denim Jeans - Guess
Black Bow Flats - Len Druskin
Black Studded Horn Necklace - Forever21

Who wants to switch it up this season!? 
I think spring is the perfect time to do just that.. And although it isn't spring just yet...
Let's take the Fresh Start pledge today! 
--------------------------------------------------

Oh and there is till time to enter my giveaway to win an iPad 2!!

Good Luck! 

Enjoy your Monday!

Muah, 

21 comments:

  1. i love wearing black but there is something incredible about wearing something with awesome color. glad that you took the pledge to wear more color :)

    love the new hairstyle and your top!

    congrats to your {almost} 500 followers. i know you will get there within the hour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeyy:))

    very nice outfit, like it.

    xx Esra My Beautyworld

    ReplyDelete
  3. It comes out that only the glory but you look great. You look pretty in this hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your followers, you deserve them, and I wish you many more to come.

    Your hair looks amazing, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit and you looks so pretty! love the hair and that POP of color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in those colors. Bold color is so fun to experiment with:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you hair and love this outfit! Those flats are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks awesome and that colorful top looks perfect on you!! :) more colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. in love with your stripped t-shirt, it look perfect on your skin tone. you're so beautiful, incredible photos!
    i'm your new follower, and i'd be very honored if you followed me back sweetie :) kisses***

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that skirt, the colors are amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the outfit! It look so bright and cheerful. My style has changed a lot too since I started blogging!

    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this top! So colorful! Following you back :)

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats!
    such a cute outfit, I just love your t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great and fun! Every time better!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The top is really cute! Nice blog:)


    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. your top is gorgeous!! i love the colour!!

    follow me too?

    http://solipsismdreams.blogspot.com/
    http://solipsismdreams.blogspot.com/
    http://solipsismdreams.blogspot.com/

    Loretta xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really like your shirt and your header is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! I like color too! loved your top full of colors!!bisous

    http://kat-maries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for your comment!!
    Your hair looks awesome!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. amazing top..i love everything colorful

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!