Image Map

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Love Is Contagious (Free Printable) + Let Your Light Shine Link-Up Party #14

Happy Thursday!
In the spirit of this week, I figured I would keep up the talk about sharing love!

No matter what someone looks like, or is dressed like - its important not to judge a book by its cover. It's funny because you know how they say a smile can brighten someone's day, well how many of you know it to be true?


In some of my most trying days, seeing someone I don't know or talk to on a regular basis smile at me and say a simple, "Hi!", can change my attitude for just one second and sometimes for the entire day.


Also being greeted by a nice, chipper person at the coffee shop can always set you off for a great day! Love and happiness is so contagious, it's mind boggling it isn't shared more!


It starts off as just a smile to a stranger, and turns into rapid fire across the community. And you know what else I love about how contagious it is, sometimes just a small deed can be wonders for others!

You know the pay it forward mentality? Paying for the person's coffee behind you is how a lot of people share a little love during the day. The next person could be having a rough morning, on the verge of a breakup, or even worse debating suicide.

You never know what the person next door is going through, and its wonders what a little bit of love can do for both of your lives.
So when someone shares love with you, pass it on!
And enjoy this free printable while you are at it! ;)




Today Is

Let Your Light Shine Thursdays!

Thanks so much for all of you that linked up last week!
Me and Aisha loved seeing all of your posts!

Our favorite from last week's link-up was:

Ashley from Le Stylo Rouge

cc lake neon nights dress, dolce vita bow sandals, ashley from lsr, bauble bar signature necklace

Ashley is a midwest girl with an amazing smile and style to match!


Thanks again for all of you who participated! Now it's time to link up again :)

RULES: 
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!

Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!

2. Follow I'm Perfectly Human & True Soul & Spirit on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)

3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.

4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!

Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all!

Let Your Light Shine Thursdays

19 comments:

  1. I agree, sometimes the smallest smile can make a difference in a persons day. Love your skirt, the buttons make it so vintage looking and I love what Ashley is wearing.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sarah! It really is the little things :)

      Delete
  2. I love the fit of this skirt Jena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yalanda! It's perfect for this time of year :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature, babe! :) And thanks for hosting a great link up. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up each week! I love your style :)

      Delete
  4. So true that love and happiness are contagious and how a simple smile can make a huge difference. My mom always said to smile even when life gives no reason to smile. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true. When you dig deep down there is always something to be happy for. You can be happy that you are able to form your mouth into a what we consider a smile - some people don't have that opportunity!

      Delete
  5. This post is BEAUTIFUL!!! and SO TRUE!! We never know what others are going thru and how powerful our actions can be to even a stranger. Thanks for the reminder and as always the encouragement, inspiration, and the free printable! I imprinting and pinning it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so kind Cat! Thanks for showing love each week :)

      Delete
  6. I love this! It's so powerful and inspiring.

    You're right about how much a smile can change someone's mood or entire day.

    I'm so glad I stumbled across you're blog. It's refreshing and positive. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree - Ashley looked phenomenal last week. I love that printable, the message, design and neon colors - all BEAUTIFUL!!

    I hosted a link up yesterday on the blog. I;d love for you to join too. If you do please include a link to my blog. Thanks so much Jena. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pintable's you make are absolutely gorgeous! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice post! A smile or kind words will almost always make my day brighter!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post as usual with great lesson. I'm working on smiling more and bing the first to greet a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable printable. Thanks for sharing! I just wanted to drop a note and say hi. I am a co-hoster with the Francesca's giveaway too and am really happy that I joined this group of girls! I found your blog through the giveaway. I am your latest follower! Keep up the awesome blog work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post! What a good reminder to take the time to smile :) Such a pretty printable too :)

    kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have such a great spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit!

    http://stylesbynancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!