Image Map

Friday, May 23, 2014

5 On Friday: 5 Songs To Add to Your Summer Playlist

Happy Friday!

Today is the Friday before a much needed long weekend. Anyone else feel the same?
I am excited because as this month comes to an end, I am embarking on a new journey (moving) and it marks the start of summer (in Minnesota - 75 degrees out I'll take it). 
My weekend will consist of packing, moving, unpacking, cleaning.... sigh, and hopefully somewhere in the mix I can fit in a nice long walk with the family and these festive fruits!
Memorial Day Fruit Skewers
source

 So because of the unofficial kick-off of the summer, I've been thinking of some good songs that would be perfect to add to your summer playlist! Perfect for running. I love music like this to run to on the treadmill. 


Have an amazing long holiday weekend! 
Enjoy & Be Safe :)

Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin 

Linking Up -5 on Friday,

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!