Image Map

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Nesting

Happy Tuesday!
Like most of the US, we have been having beyond extreme cold weather lately... 
Lets try a windchill of down to -40 degrees!

So shooting outfit posts inside have become the norm for me lately. 

I am officially 38 weeks and 1 day today :) Can't you tell I'm counting down the minutes...? I had a doc appt yesterday and I'm still not dilated any. Go figure. She wants to come on HER time. 
And it may just be too cold for her right now! LOL


Still putting God's principals into work, and working on keeping calm while waiting!
I asked Him to give me a list of things to do while waiting, and you know what it's quite long. :)
I still have quite a few things I want to get going before she is here...
Flower Print Dress - Urban Outfitters - $9.99! Similar Here, Here, Here
Tan Cardigan - 'Borrowed' from my baby sis... Similar here or here
Tights - TJ Maxx, Similar Here
Brown Booties - Steve Madden  
Gold Bracelet - I 'stole' this from my mom :) Similar here or here

So, until the moment happens, I'll be... 

- repacking my hospital bag
-tidying up her new bedroom
-reorganizing my office area
-cleaning my house from top to bottom
-meal planning/freezing meals
-working on a huge 2014 project (Can't wait to share what's brewing!)

Hey, I think I feel this nesting phase starting to kick in!

Hope you have a blessed day!

P.S. The winner of the CampusBookRentals.com Giveaway was Diana T. Diana please respond to my e-mail sent by 1/10 to redeem :)




10 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Almost there!

    Tiffany
    www.pinkfaithtoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, she wants to wait until it gets a little warmer outside. Awww...Little Miss Layla! Grandma wants to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love this outfit, especially the cardigan and boots! You look wonderful!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look adorable. hopefully the weather will be better by the time she comes! how do you guys manage in the snow and cold? be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you live? I find it funny that my Dad had -6 windchill in Alabama the other night when I'm in Utah with 23 degree weather. Hahaha
    You look so pretty with the shorter hair!! Love that dress too. You're getting so close!

    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so exiting you are due soon!! ill pray for a safe delivery. January babies are the best (i was born in jan;) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I looked this cute pregnant! Comfy, cozy and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're absolutely adorable, and I can't wait to see baby girl! You are rocking that baby-belly perfectly! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute! Stay warm!! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday.
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute boots! Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!