Happy Hump Day!
Green Cardigan - Thrifted
White Butterfly shirt - Victoria's Secret
Blue Skinny pants - Heartbreaker
Tan Circle Scarf - H&M
Brown/White Booties - Dresswe
Hope the middle of the week is working in your favor! It’s cold here. Like 25 degrees out cold, and we got a huge amount of snow the other day, like a foot, so it’s been well, cold. The only good thing to do now is hurry home so that you can cuddle up in the warm house, and cozy blankets. This part is always fun though, and now that we have baby Grace to share those moments with its even better.
I thrifted this cardigan I am wearing above. I adore the color, I think it would look nice with a nice berry purple tone and dark blue denim as well. And the booties, I shared these before, here. But they are from a sweet little dress shop, Dresswe. They are the perfect addition to any plain outfit, or look that needs something to make it pop. They just add something fun to the mix!
Onto the purpose of this post, goal setting. October flew by and November is doing the same. I’m finally getting around to writing my goal list for the month. (SMH). Let’s not even discuss October goals, remember these, because only a few actually happened!
To recap - October Goals:
- Do 1 DIY Post
- Create a Scripture/Study Printable
Spend more QT with family
- Start holiday savings plan
Add 10 items to my Etsy shop
Out of the 5 set, I did two of them. Not great. The DIY post just never really happened due to time. I guess you could say that’s usually a factor for most people. Well, this month I want to set a mixture of goals, something that seem far, and some that are low hanging fruit.
Looking forward - November Goals:
- Create a Scripture/Study Printable – I can do this, and I totally need it too.
- Look into print options in my shop – I am delving into stationary and pretty little things to be available in the shop this month. What types of things would you envision my little illustrations to be on?
- Get some holiday shopping done for at least 3+ people
- USE my planner. I gave up on it a few months back. I need it back. Pronto.
What are you goals for November?
Are you like me, or did you hit all of your October goals?