Image Map

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Jean Yang Photography

Happy Tuesday!








I am sorry I have been absent on the blog the past couple days. Been keeping busy with the shop and remember the goal of using my planner? Well, that hasn’t happened quite yet. Hoping to get on top of everything this weekend!

However, today I wanted to share these amazing family photos with you all. We had the pleasure of working with a family friend, Jean Yang and she got some great shots of us all before the snow hit up here! I am so thankful we got them done, otherwise it would have been way too cold for baby Grace! Jean is great and picked the perfect little spot for us to gather. She even showed up with hot chocolate for us! Now that’s service ;)

Jean Yang Photography


I love them! I even made one of them into a holiday card! Which reminds me, for those of you not following my shop on Instagram (shame on you!) – I am offering custom made holiday cards this year! 


For more information visit here.  Also all custom illustration requests must be made by this Friday 11/21 to be guaranteed to arrive by Christmas! So don’t miss out on an amazing gift for your loved ones! Or yourself!! J I also do blog headers, logos, and whatever your little heart desires! 
Just email me (spoonfuloffaith@gmail.com) or inbox me on etsy for more info! J


Have a beautiful day!

-J
Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin 

27 comments:

  1. These pictures are awesome! Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, I love how serious baby Grace looks! <3

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFULLLLLL!!! I love the nature scene in the background. And your re-creation in the card is awesome! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww your baby girl is sooo cute ♥ such beautiful family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the most adorable little family! wishing you all the best. Lots of love <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is the cutest family photoshoot I have ever seen! :)
    Grace's outfit is adorable!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adri - Beauty with a TwistNovember 18, 2014 at 5:02 PM

    Beautiful family, your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful photography! I will definitely need to find a lovely photographer like that to do some family pictures for us when we start a family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little family is totally adorable! Thanks for sharing your family photos with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a beautiful Family and Blog!
    God Bless!

    ~Crystal

    www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful family you have!! Thank you for sharing these, being a Photographer myself, I love looking at family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What stunning family photos they are, if anything personifies happiness, you have managed to capture it x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those family photos are gorgeous! Such a wonderful family unit. Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pictures are so so lovely and your daughter is so beautiful! Love these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photos! This are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those photos are BEAUTIFUL! Stunning family.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful family you have!!!! Love the holiday card too, your illustrations are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG these photos are beautiful. All 3 of you are beautiful. I love her fur hat. These will make wonderful Christmas post-cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These pictures are just gorgeous and I love your illustrations, clever you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. these pictures are absolutely amazing! You have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous family! The holiday card is just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This photos are just gorgeous! That's the only word I have for them, gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!