Image Map

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Loving Right Now.

Happy Tuesday!

How was your weekend? I got to celebrate a baby shower, go to a fashion show, and spend time with family. Sometimes I yearn for long weekends with absolutely nothing to do. Do you share my sentiments?
You know the days where you can sleep in and not feel bad about it. I think I will get a weekend like that coming up. I can't wait.

The other day I was doing some window shopping. Window shopping is the best for me right now. Because it keeps me in the know of what I want and helps me to stay focused when I do go shopping to know what to look for. It's kind of a double edged sword though because I often end up wanting everything and then calling these items "needs." Ha! How many of you can relate?

Anywho, I've compiled a few items that I need want and am just loving right now.

1. grace. yes. wild.
2. sunglasses
3. snakeskin
4. hat
5. leather
6. fringe

What are you eyeing right now?

Have a beautiful day!

Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin 

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!