Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Long Time Coming.


It has been forever since I have written to you all. Forever since I've sincerely had a heart to heart with you, or shared my most recent journeys. I've celebrated my 25th birthday, now a quarter of a century old and a bit wiser, so I think. 
However, the Hiatus Is over. 
At least for the next 3 months, I will be kicking back my feet after work.
Goodbye 30 page papers, all-nighters, and Finance exams. Hello blue skies, bikinis, and Mango Mojitos. 
It's officially May, which means flowers are blooming, and summer is near. I can smell the roses, behind all of the rain Minnesota has been given. 

And in case you forgot what I look like.. 
As it has been years since I've posted regularly, 

T h e r e    s h e     i s !

 Sheer Black Top - Len Druskin

I have some cool things in store for you this month:

-A giveaway for all of you students out there! 
So stay tuned for that this week.

-I'm on Instagram now, (follow me lovelyladyjb1

 - I'll also be posting a few times a week, like old times. ;*) I'm so happy to be back! 

- I'm planning on doing a vlog or two this month, so you can get to know me better! 

-Some fundraising for charity will be in the works and you will hear about that!

So, stay tuned for what May is offering here on my blog. I promise to keep you entertained through it all! 

Have a great day! :)

P.S. I'm linking up here and here today!


  1. Welcome back girly! I know you're glad to be on break from school.

  2. Yey, you're back, welcome :). And looks like you have a lot of things to do :).

  3. You have been missed!!! Glad to have you back.

  4. That top, it rocks my socks!!!!!!! You're gorgeous girly! Oh and PS MN is totally roughing it, but I love it anyways :) Xo Lori

  5. I totally understand what it means to go on hiatus. I feel like every now and then life kicks up and it's harder to return to writing and blogging. I have totally been wanting to do a vblog. I look forward to yours!


Please share your thoughts and comments with me!