Image Map

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Weekend [r]ecap.. Baby [u]pdate..

Happy Tuesday! 

I hope you had a nice long weekend and enjoyed your Labor Day! It was nice to get an extra day to relax and some time to spend with my family before getting back into the grind. Here's how my weekend panned out:


[1] Me and A snapping photos on the bus to the state fair. 
[2] Blooming onion. Yum. If you love onions, this is the treat for you. 
[3] My Bro & his GF :)
[4] Have you ever had a deep fried Snickers bar? Wasn't too fond of it, but if you love chocolate you might enjoy. 
[5] My mom, my sis, and my nephew - outside of the haunted house. 
[6] The BEST fry stand at the fair. A must have. Do you see that line?
[7] A enjoying his porkchop on a stick. Can't really go wrong here, its sooo good.
[8] Went comparison shopping for TVs this weekend. We are in the market for a new one, any suggestions on TVs? I am thinking a Smart TV, LED or LCD 47"- 55" is what we are looking for. 
[9] Finished off the weekend with a visit to Famous Dave's with the family to celebrate the announcement of our baby's sex!

Which reminds me... 

Yay! 
I am so excited to meet her, I cannot wait. I think about her at all times, and wonder what she will look like everyday :) So any of you who thought it would be a girl, go ahead pat yourselves on the back. You really got this baby thing down! ;)

Hope you have a great day!
Sami's Shenanigans

4 comments:

  1. This is SO exciting, Ms. Jena! I can hardly wait and have already been shopping - me and Miss LoLo probably have about a dozen things already. Ha! Ha!

    -Love, Mom-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE STATE FAIR!!! Lol And those French Fries!! That is the one thing I have to get!! And you should have tired the Milky Way deep fried candy bar, I like that one the best. And OMG congrats!!!!!!! I remember the feelings I had when I found out I was having a girl. Everyone said I was going to have a boy so I mentally prepared myself for a boy lol Then the tech said "It's a girl" and my whole world was complete!!! I secretly hoped for a girl. Lol. It feels like that happened just yesterday (My baby is 5 weeks old) Being a mother is the best feeling in the world!!

    www.LipGlossAgenda.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the state fair!

    Yay! Congrats on your baby girl! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!