Image Map

Sunday, September 8, 2013

[T]ransitions.

Happy Sunday! 

I am up late posting, because I feel like I have neglected you all for the past week.. My apologies. I had a great week starting in my new position, met up with some old and new coworkers, and hung out with family for my Mom's birthday! I will update you with photos shortly.

In other news, while it's still fairly nice out I find it hard to not fantasize about the fall in Minnesota. I mean don't get me wrong, we dream of the summer when we are stuck here in a foot of snow... But the fall months are absolutely gorgeous here. Not to mention, I just love throwing on a pair of flats or boots, jeans, t-shirt and scarf and feeling cute with no effort. Outfits that generate that type of success are usually a must, although at a minimum sometimes. 

Here's a few pieces that will help anyone transition into the fall season...

Fall Fashion




Vero Moda button front shirt, $36 / H&M top, $62 / H&M skinny fit jeans, $31 / Joie navy blue flat shoes / The Leather Satchel Co. brown satchel / Forever 21 ring / J.Crew tortoise glasses


[1.] Sweater Cardigan. Nice and warm, in fall tone can be thrown over a T-shirt and you feel fab. I am going to live in these this fall because they don't have to close and my belly won't allow for it anyways ;)
[2.] Neutral Blouse. I am all about mid sleeve blouses, these can be worn alone or with a cute cardigan over. It's good to dress in layers due to the ever changing weather here in MN.
[3.] Skinny Denim. Classic staple, I lean toward skinnies because they are easier to tuck into your knee high boots if needed and always look great with a pair of flats.
[4.] Cute but classic sunnies. I tend to go with round frames because of the shape of my head, remember I have a BIG head... I think a more cateye frame would also be a perfect match.
[5.] Satchel. Everyone needs a good over the shoulder bag. Invest if you haven't already, they are so much more friendly to carry than my huge bag (200 lb LV neverfull) and soo much cute to look at. Once the baby is here I'll be sporting a diaper bag, so I'm taking full advantage of the small bag this fall.
[6.] Couldn't say no to the cat ring. No words needed for this cutie.
[7.] Top it all off with a pair of fun flats. Plaids are definitely in this fall, with accessories such as scarves, shoes, and even jackets. Go for it.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!