Happy Hump Day!
I am excited it is half way through the week! Wednesdays feel so far away sometimes, but it's finally here. I am officially 19 weeks preggo, and if you have been reading you know that we are finding out the sex in two days! :) I told my family that we would have a revealing party on Sunday (If I can hold it in!)... We are going to have it either way, for me it's just a reason to get together and EAT. Since that's one of my many pleasures nowadays.
I thought today I would share a few must haves that are especially important for me, this week at least..
1. Comfy, loose clothing. I seriously feel like dresses are the best way to go, they are light which is great for our current weather and they help you feel free *in all the right places* Ha!
2. Sunglasses. Of course with 97 degree weather and counting the sun is shining down. On top of SPF you must have some stylish shades. Also to hide the fact that you don't really want to wear makeup, you know what I mean!
3. SNACKS! I keep a few different snacks in my bag at all time. Because the little one is taking up space in my tummy, I can't even those big meals I love. I must nibble all day. White cheddar popcorn is my all-time fave.
4. Cocoa Butter/Belly Cream. Smells so good and helps with those marks on the bod. Gotta take care of the bod.
5. Water. Gotta stay hydrated, and its important to make sure you have a cute water bottle with you for it. You can always count on VS to get the job done.
6. A fan. I often feel extremely exhausted and overworked after doing absolutely nothing. Like for example, after I eat. I feel like I've just run a mile. Fan is a must to keep cool as it's still smoltering hot here in MN.
7. Last but certainly not least, cute comfy shoes. My feet are starting to look chubby.. And although I haven't packed on many pregnancy LB's yet, I know their coming so I gotta get comfortable.
So, I don't think I told you guys, but I have been looking into an opportunity to work in the marketing/interactive area at my job. Jesus actually led me to this position. Well, I got it! Got a raise! And start next week! AHHH! I'm super excited to get going, but I am obviously going to miss my girls in my current area!
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
What I wanted to point out is the importance of following God's plan for you. Jesus told me back in January that sometimes we are not given things that we want, when we want them. This is because we are not always ready for them. Taking God's lead in everything will always lead us into the right direction, right on time. You see, He doesn't need any help. In fact His plan is so perfect, it already has a beautiful ending. We have to trust in God's plan, not our own, and know that He has the best plan for our lives.
Have a great day!