Image Map

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wild & Crazy

Hey lovers! It has been a very busy week. I don't think I told you all that I got an internship! I started my internship about 2 weeks ago and this week I helped out with my first real event. It was fun and a lot of work! And I got a lot of free food at the end of the night too! And yesterday, one of my boss's gave me free tickets to one of the science museums exhibits! I am excited, because I really haven't been to the science museum in forever!

Also, this week a good friend of mine came to Minnesota to visit family and she's from Bermuda! So that was a lot of fun seeing her, it has been too long! And we had decent weather this week, but I'm sure not anything like she is used to there! Anywho, I am planning a trip to Bermuda in August now! LOL. Any of you readers been there? Please give me your input for what to do, etc.  Or just comment on your experience that would be great! :)


This is one of the many dresses I am taking on my trip to Miami this week! :)

Shoes // Wanted.com
Dress // Motel
Black necklace // Forever 21

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!.. the internship sounds like a lot fun! I mean free food??.. where do I sign up..lol

    good that ure enjoying it =D ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling u look just so sexy in that dress, WOW and your hair looks perfect.

    U are lucky about being in an intership for getting experience. I never been to Bermudas but it really sounds like a GREAT trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifulllll woman!!! i love your hairs!!!!nice blog :D I LIKE IT!!!

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. first of all congrats on your internship. I've been wanting one for awhile now. but that dress is really cute. take lots of fun pics in miami

    ReplyDelete
  5. woahhh that dress is powerful. so are the shoes. <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!I just found your blog and I love it!I'll follow you and with bloglovin for more fashion updates!Follow me too if you are interested!

    http://www.thestyleagenda.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. shoes and dress are a 10!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally love your hair in these pics and that dress is tooo cute!

    I would love it if you followed my blog: thepastimebliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!