Image Map

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Back to the lab again.


Hi loves :)

I have been a very naughty blogger. I have actually been consumed in doing other things that don't include blogging! BOO! :( I am so sorry that I did that to you. I have been going through withdrawals myself from not being able to blog! SO, here I am again. It has been a couple of weeks and I am back with some goodies.






Blue ruffled corset top // Arden B
Black tights // My sis's ;)
Black boots // Heartbreakers

(( RIP Lee Alexander McQueen ))

8 comments:

  1. That top is pretty killer, I love it. From one new blogger to another you def have my support :) and don't be a stranger!!!
    -Alexandria

    www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely ruffled top, love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top! Corsets always look so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY girl, u look soooo sexy cool in that top. Have a great super Valentine weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a great top! i love the colour. bright blues are always great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your newest follower! check me out and follow me too, from one independent fashion blogger to the next!

    -Empress

    http://truequeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your style and hope to read more of you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!