Image Map

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Exciting News + Let Your Light Shine Thursday!

Happy Thursday!

Hope the week is winding down great for you all! It has been so busy in the shop due to the holidays, and busy is good for a newbie entrepreneur! There's also something else that I wanted to share with you all today. Next month (date still TBD), my blog will no longer live here. 
I decided to merge my blog and shop in one as it truly is what I love and speaks to what I stand for. I thought it was only fitting for me to combine them all into one place - It will be at Spoonfuloffaith.com! 

But don't you worry, I will continue to notify you and redirect you to where you will be able to find me permanently when the change does happen! I'm Perfectly Human has been amazing start to something great, and I cannot wait to show you all the great things I have been planning for the new site/blog!

What are your thoughts?


Today is Let Your Light Shine Thursday!

You know what time it is, let that beautiful light shine!
Each week we appreciate those of you who come by to share your posts on fashion, beauty, faith, love, and all the in between.


Today we are sharing a post from  To Be Bright.

IMG_3924

She featured a great ensemble last week that included a "kind" T-Shirt and a great coat. Her outfit was all around cute and trendy! 

RULES: 
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!
Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!

2. Follow I'm Perfectly Human & Made with Zeal on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)

3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.

4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!

Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all! So link up for your chance to be featured!!


Let Your Light Shine Thursdays


-J
Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin 



2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the upcoming changes. Love the title "Spoonful of Faith"! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving To Be Bright's fab coat! Congrats on your soon-to-be merged site! Thanks for hosting this link-up. Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!