Image Map

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

She's from the city, so she's got to be witty

Hey guys! Ok, I won't act like nothing is wrong. It has been almost two weeks since my last post. I have been busy doing other stuff (SCHOOL) but never too busy for my followers.  I would also like to thank you few that do follow me I am at 12 followers now, woo woo! :) That makes me feel all bubbly inside (No, not the kind after you just ate), the good kind!
Life has been pretty crazy with trying to plan for a trip with the girls to Miami.  We have gone for the past couple years and have definitely had a great time, just trying to figure out how we will make this year much more memorable. Other than that, I have been fabulous!  I just got my first feature guys! I was featured on Fashionista101.com.


 Please check out the interview and other photos! Shantee over at Fashionista101 does a great job. You should check out their site for the latest news. They are also searching for more writers, so if that interests you definitely check it out: Here!







I am in love with these boots. I stole them from my mother's closet (Surprise). I think this is a cute yet sophisticated look. I tend to lean more towards this look on a normal, day to day basis. I am working on finding someone to take shots of me and also on investing in a better camera. So tell me, where should my first shoot outside of my home be? My b/f was saying in the snow since I am in Minnesota. But I want to know what my readers think. Leave your comments :)

Leopard strapless top// Forever 21
Black Mossimo cotton jacket// Originally from Target (but actually picked up at a thrift store for $3.00)
Black leggings// Forever 21
Black futuristic boots// R.S.V.P.

Hope you guys are all enjoying your week. Until the next time,Stay sweet.

XOXO, J

8 comments:

  1. Cool boots and I really adore the shirt.
    Congrats on your feature
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! your very pretty and confident to have your pics up like that! Hopefully i will be able to to do that soon. http://msboho.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope to see you more in here!! good blog and congrats for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floral dress in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your leopard top! so cute!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!