Image Map

Monday, January 11, 2010

Be Happy, Live Long


It’s a brand new year! Welcome, 2010! I am so optimistic about how this year is going to go! I have been slacking on outfit posts but here I am again at your service.







Holiday break was pretty good. Nice to enjoy a short break from school. I start back up next week so I am going to be busy again! Yay! I also plan on getting a new job this semester and doing some volunteer work so that I can be ‘uber’ busy (Like how I snuck that in?). I love being really busy, I might even get two jobs if I can handle it, but I’ll try not to go overboard here.

T-Shirt // Forever 21
Necklace // Len Druskin
Cordoroy'esque' Tights // Forever 21
Gray Bow Boots // I totally scored these from my mom's closet! Thx >_<

Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely tee and boots, u look super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute necklace and you have a gorgeous smile!
    X, fashionnerdic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment! I love your necklace!

    I have the same asos dress (the bright floral one which you really love) and I know what you mean, I love LOVE it too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys!
    @Curls- Well, I guess that means we have great taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi :)

    Nice blog! just linkied u too ***
    Lovely boots!!!

    Love,
    Graca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely boots. :)

    Love & Aloha, S
    www.elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice boots and tshirt !

    thanks for the lovely comments darling.
    appreciate the time you took to visit my blog !
    keep posting up great inspirations..

    x. Michelle.. visit, comment , follow me at .
    glisters and blisters :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey girl, thanks so much for stopping by and supporting me :) i love what you've got going on here ! everything the shirt says is absolutely true. happiness makes the difference in life. i'll be stopping by more often :)

    xx lue

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaa, i liked your boots ~~ they are so beautiful ^^

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!