Image Map

Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend Recap + April Style Remix!

Happy Monday!

Every Monday is the opportunity for a new beginning on a new week! I am excited to be alive and doing well in all things :)

This month I am going to give you a few different looks with my new favorite distressed white denim cut offs! They are perfect for spring!

 I love a nice comfy relaxed fit that looks good casual and dressed up...









Grey Blouse - Gap
White Distressed Denim Crop Pants - American Eagle (Thrifted)
Grey Gladiator Heels - Heartbreaker
White/Gold Watch - Guess
Blue/Gold Shoulder Bag - Iman (I am selling this in my Poshmark closet!)

Style Remix


I have a few more looks that I will be showing you this month. Can't wait to show you them all!

Weekend Recap

This weekend was eventful, we went to a wedding for A's bro. Overall it was a good weekend spent with close family & friends. We had a blast on the dance floor.

PLUS my baby girl is 3 months now!!! 

Aww she is getting so big and growing up so fast, what am I going to do? :)


Hope you have a great day!

linking up: Funday Monday, Creative Monday, Monday Bloom, Style Sessions , Trend Spin, I feel pretty, What I Wore, Tucker Up, Your Whims Weds,  Totally Posted Tuesday,, Three for Thursday, Fav Fashion Friday, Look what I got, Tre Chic, Working Girl Working Style,, *All about you, Simply Lulu Style, Weekend Wind Down, Weekend Blog Hop, Stylish Saturday, Mix it Mondays, Monday Musthaves,I am Mrs K  Whit NIc James, Manic Monday, Manic MondayStylish Tuesdays Transatlantic Blonde, Fashion Informant, What I wore to work, Stylin in St Louis, Sunday Style

7 comments:

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!