Wednesday, October 2, 2013

24 Week Bump Update + ASOS goes Maternity - Review


Happy Wednesday, Loves!

This past weekend we spent some time scoping out furniture for the baby's room. I can't stop my heart from melting everytime I see little girl stuff. When I see the cute little decorated buttons and bows, I can just imagine her sweet little self in everything and then I want it all! 

Next step we are working on removing stuff from our extra bedroom and converting it over to her room. So I've been looking on Pinterest for cute ideas of things to do, of course!

A little Bump Update for yal!


This week I have been feeling like the extra belly is starting to get in the way. Sure, it's not much, but I am so not used to having this in front of me! Bending over is always fun, it usually puts me out of breath for a moment LOL. I have also just been ready and willing to pile the food in my mouth. I hate to say but I haven't been as healthy as I should be - which is stopping immediately. 

In other news, let me just discuss my love for all things ASOS
Like most of you, I have definitely purchased from them before. For those of you who are unfamiliar, ASOS is the UK's largest independent online fashion and beauty retailer. It carries over 60,000 branded and own labeled products across mens, womens - including maternity! 

SO, of course I was excited when they reached out to me to feature something from their maternity collection

Dress. ASOS. Boots. TJ Maxx. Necklace. Etsy Shop.

First thing is first, for all you soon to be mommas out there, and those who are having another go at pregnancy - You must visit ASOS. I would buy this dress if I wasn't pregnant, and that's how most of the collection was.
I had way too many things in my shopping cart and finally narrowed it down to this unique number. Like I've said before skater style dresses are a pregnant girls best friend, and ASOS had a lot of options! This baby is comfy, and cute and can be dressed up or down. I also love that it works well with my tall flat boots - which = double comfy. Needless to say, I will be browsing their selection weekly from now on until the baby is here...and then afterwards... :)

What are your favorite comfy and cute go to's? 

I am linking up at:
pleated poppy

Sami's Shenanigans

Have a good day!
-J 

*I received sponsorship from ASOS for the above product review, and I was not further compensated for my opinion. The reviews that I write are based solely on my personal opinion and remain unbiased. 

6 comments:

  1. You look adorable, Ms. Jena!

    -Mom-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur so cute prego woman!! Haha love it... I can't wait to meet ur Lil princess 😍😃😁❤❤

    Kinah ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi J!

    Congratulations on your beautiful baby bump! You are beautiful as always!

    I wanted to let you know I changed my blog from thetattertales.blogspot.com, which you previously followed, to my new one (fivefeetsmall.blogspot.com). I hope you will continue to follow me on my new journey of life and fashion <3

    - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make an adorable pregnant lady! What I would have given to be that cute when i was preggers with my little guy :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!