Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Wearing Wednesday: Stripes!

Happy Hump-Day! :)
I don't know about you, but this week has flown by for me...
Striped tank - Forever21
Light Brown Cardigan - Nordstrom's Rack - $10!
Black Jeggings - Heartbreakers
Black Knee-High Boots - Heartbreakers (?)

With absolutely no homework this week due to Spring Break, and payday right around the corner...

On top of the 60 degree weather Minnesota had yesterday,

I've seriously been obsessing over spring clothes.. 
Some of my must haves include:

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Arcade-y Lady Print DressCounting Courtyards Teal Bangle Set
(click image for source)


What are you lusting over lately??


H a v e   a   g r e a t    d a y !   :)


P.S. I'm linking up with these ladies:


pleated poppy




Photobucket


15 comments:

  1. eeek my fav is that first fuchsia button-up/coat AMAAAAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Hump Day Chica! Oh, this week couldn't go faster for me.. killing me! :) Love the strips! And the white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit -- I'm kinda obsessed with stripes myself! And I definitely need those bangles for spring, too

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit.
    Pretty... Just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. like your stripe shirt - and I am crazy over the spring colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your outfit more. Thanks for stopping by and following. Look forward to reading more on our journey. Hugs,

    Dusty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stripes looks great on you! And lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love stripes shirts!!! You look adorable!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/03/shopping-language-everyone-speaks.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Humps Day. Outfit looks great on you. Love the stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice blog ! you should check out me and my sisters fashion blog ! :DD follow for a follow ? ;;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this casual look! Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up to Work It Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look cute.
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!