Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I wore Wednesday: Blazer & Hyacinth

Happy Hump Day! 

First, I want to say thank you for all of your kind words that were given to me on my last post! I am doing much better, and love the support from all of my followers, family, and friends! 

I love you guys! :)

Grey Blazer - Nordstrom's Rack
Hyacinth button up - H&M
Distressed Denim - Levi's 
Nude Tank - ?
Nude Bow flats - H&M

This outfit is not actually what I wore, I put this together a week or so ago. And decided to show you all today! (Sorry, busy this week ) But the weather has been amazing here! Today up to 74! So I will be able to dish out some of the super cute things I have in store for spring. 

One of the spring color trends that I am really liking is the Hyacinth color trend. I love most shades of blue, as aqua/teal is my all time favorite color. Hyacinth is almost a mix in between blue and purple and I love the light and fresh color that it is. It can be paired with green, yellow, nude,
 and I love love love mint with this color!

I've found a few inspiration photos for Hyacinth this spring! :)
Pinned Image 

Pinned Image

Pinned Image 
Pinned Image 
Pinned Image 
Pinned Image 
click image for source


So, What do you think? 
What are your spring must have colors!?

Muah, 
P.S. I'm linking up with these ladies:


pleated poppy




Photobucket


15 comments:

  1. You are too cute! Glad I found your blog! Your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gald you are doing better and i love the blazer!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mint and lilac together as well! In fact they are my spring color must haves! I might throw a little pink in the wardrobe as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful outfit:) great jacket!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all those colors but I've only gotten pink, lilac and that shade of blue you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of blazers, so i will always like your outfits including blazers lol. You look great

    kelz

    http://kelleyscloset17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look!!! love the denim

    http://elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit, glad you're feeling a lot better and hope you have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blazer and the blue together. Great strips to, in the skirt.

    I guess I go floral with spring, yet with my allergies abound..I haven't done much of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable. Lovely blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i reallly like those nude flats from H&M... Ive visited H&M a few times last week n the week before and sadly didnt spot those cute flats

    http://sweetintentz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the short


    http://ninixnappy.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!