Wednesday, March 28, 2012

HELP WANTED + What I'm Wearing Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!

Tan Jacket - Nordstrom Rack
Orange Shirt - Nordstrom Rack
Lace Cami - Heartbreaker
Jeggings - Heartbreaker
Light Brown Sandals - Heartbreaker
Brown Jewelry - Forever21

Hey guys, sorry for the poor picture quality.. They just keep getting worse.. I have added a new camera to my wish list, as well as a new car >_<

A n y w a y , 
This week has been super busy as always.. Just trying to get back in the groove of things, work is starting to get a bit more busier and now its getting down to crunch time at school. Which means, I have no life during the week!! Which totally sucks, because I still have to find time to blog... Which is also a reason why you are getting this Wednesday post at 10:03 PM on Wednesday night... But please don't be mad!

BTW, if you didn't notice my feet are pretty much cropped out above, due to Adrian taking the photos, at first he tried to take it horizontal, and I explained I wanted my whole body in the photo and he still cut off my toes! MEN!  :)

I have also been slacking in cooking at home this week. To be completely honest I haven't cooked a home cooked meal in a couple of weeks.. I am sure Adrian is just loving it, ha! 
I need your help to all of you who have quick 30 minute meals.. (or less)
Please share some recipes with me!

 I would greatly appreciate it, I don't understand how some of you do work, school, and and take care of a family! I can hardly take care of myself! AND I also need some organization tips, its hard to keep on top of things when you are always running from one thing to the next.. 

Have a great day!

I'm linking up with:


pleated poppy




Photobucket



7 comments:

  1. We always make several pieces of grilled chicken - seasoned with garlic, salt, pepper, herbs, olive oil, whatever. Then, you can pick and choose different things to do with it over the next several meals: grilled ckn sandwich, gr. ckn salad, cut it up and make nachos, serve some veggies with it, etc. Then you don't feel like you're eating the same thing over and over again. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute style! Happy I found you!
    Showing love from the www.thecraftyreporter.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog my dear!
    keep posting and go for it!!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a genuine smile :)
    You look great!

    xo
    http://fashionkats.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and very inspiring posts on your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty color combo :)

    Cymone
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!