Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WIWW: Teal Stripes


Hey Loves!
Happy Hump-day!
WOO HOO *cues the streamers & confetti*
I’m super pumped to make it to the middle of the week!  There was a nice size snow storm in MN last night -_- (bleh). 
I woke up this morning super early and still sat in traffic for a good hour on the way to work! 
But I still thank God, I am not in a ditch somewhere!

Anywho, I was able to bust out an outfit from yesterday! 
I got a lot of compliments on this top at work yesterday. 
Can you tell how much I am loving this bag I stole borrowed from mi madre?

Teal striped blouse – Heartbreakers
Dark Denim Jeans – Gap
Brown Zip Boots – Len Druskin
Fave Teal Necklace – Seen here  - I think I got this from F21

It’s nice to get out of the snow...
Here's a pic that my sis took:
However, it is melting.. o.O
Oh well, That's what I get for living in MN..

I also found out this week my homework load won’t be as bad, 
so I’m ecstatic! 
I can catch up with some of your blogs, and my fave TV shows!! 
(The Bachelor, Bad Girls Club, The Game, Khloe and Lamar..etc) 
As you can tell I’m a reality TV maniac. I really need to stop watching, yet its so entertaining.

So, are you a closet reality TV junkie? 
What are some of your TV guilty pleasures?? 
Do tell!


Have a great day! 

Muah, 
I'm linking up with these ladies below:

pleated poppy




Photobucket




18 comments:

  1. I don't get to TV much. . . When I get a chance. . . I love to watch WHEEL OF FORTUNE and BIG BANG THEORY! That's about it. . . We don't have cable. . . and our TV is THICK!!! We have the old school thick tv, Lol... Maybe one day when we decide to watch TV again....

    That snow was crazy! So heavy!! I was sad I didn't capture any morning photos! It looked beautiful!!!!! And it makes nice snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute casual outfit .... the snow looks pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Cute boots. I found your blog on WIWW linky and I'm happy to be a new follower. Love your style.

    Tranae
    www.becomingfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to blog a lot more in between assignments - lol. am I obessed?

    Super cute outfit for hump day. I like how easy it is.

    Seattle Beauty and Fashion - Girlie Blog Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! love the boots. I found your blog through A Little bit of Lacquers blog. Cute blog!! Check out my blog sometime ASassyWoman.COm :)

    XoXo,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that outfit on you too!! if i were your co-worker i would tell you how cute you look on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful - love the outfit! I'm jealous of your snow. We don't get much in NC!

    Reality TV junkie here too. I like the Housewives and also stuff like Swamp People, Sons of Guns, Gold Rush, Deadliest Catch.

    Mary Ellen
    The Working Home Keeper

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so pretty babe! love your teal top ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gorgeous! I love the striped shirt, absolutely adorable! And we just got hit with a huge snow storm last night too! UGH! I'm SO ready for Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm definitely a reality tv junkie. I love it all! Love this outfit too!
    XO
    http://justasmalltowngirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that shirt, such a cute shape and the necklace is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reality TV wise Iam not a huge fan for it; eventhough it truly is entertaining. I was crazy for Bachelor but not this season, I find that guy a bore and BGC is my only reality tv that im hook on. Check outo SMASH & Once Upon a Time if you want to try ur way out of Reality TV shows

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great! I really like the pattern and the color on that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOve the shirt!

    I would have to say Real Housewives of Atlanta... Oh gosh.. I didnt actually just admit that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. really cute and comfy look!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love love that top. Blue is definitely a pretty color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute look! Loving the top! Thanks so much for linking up to Work It Wednesday, hope to see you back! xoxo

    Laura @ A Little Bit of Lacquer

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!