Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I'm Wearing Wednesday


Happy Hump Day! 
I hope your Valentine's day was great to all you love birds out there! :)

Mine was fantastic. Me and Adrian don't usually do too much just because we don't really like Vday, it puts pressure on both of us to go out and do some amazingly romantic act for each other. 
I personally, am not a romantic. It's the small things that count...

Pink polka dot blouse - Len Druskin
Cardigan - Heartbreakers
Denim Jeans - I really can't remember
Black bow flats - Len Druskin

I made him dinner, he bought me yellow roses and a bottle of our fave sparkling Moscato. (YESS!!)




 Overall it was a success! :)

And DON'T FORGET to enter my Valentine's Day Giveaway

Have a great day! :)

Muah, 

I'm linking up with these ladies:

pleated poppy


Photobucket
Photobucket




14 comments:

  1. Aw your valentines day looked fun! :) delicious......

    love that shirt on you! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow roses! Dinner looked yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one great outfit and that food looks amazing! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those roses are amazing, I love yellow flowers so much. And you looked so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog and great style!
    Thanks for stopping my blog and for following.
    Now following via GFC and bloglovin

    ♥Priiincesss
    http://www.ltf.styleofalifetime.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Food looks delicious. Your shirt is beautiful. Glad you had a wonderful Valentine's.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the polka dot blouse! What a sweet romantic dinner. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like your valentines day was lovely! and i love your top.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy valentines! cute top :) thanks forr your comment!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live this Look! Your Outfit is great, especially your shirt!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!