Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Grey & White Matter

Happy February! 

Happy Hump Day! :)

I'm starting this month out right! 
Taking another closer look at my personal goals that I made for the year... 


Remembering those New Year's Resolutions  long term goals...
And sticking to them.



Some things I will be focusing on this month:
  • Making my relationship with God stronger
  • Being consistent with me and Adrian's weekly date night <3
  • Spending more time with my family and friends
  • Continuing being loyal to my blog and followers! Love you guys!
  • Focusing on my new job and excelling in my new position (I start Monday!)
  • Doing another giveaway :)))
  • Staying on top of my finances and budgeting more
  • Making weekly meal plans
  • Continue to keep in shape
  • Keep cooking more, eating more fresh foods, increasing my recipes 

Grey Flowy Tank - TJ Maxx
White distressed jeans - Forever 21
Teal Necklace - F21 (I think..)
Bangles - Len Druskin
Grey Bow Purse - Gift from my lovely mother! :)
Grey heeled sandals - Heartbreakers (I think..)

This outfit is something I will definitely be rocking once it gets a bit warmer. But I wouldn't mind throwing a jacket on top of it and switching the open toe sandals out for a pair of boots

 How many of you are keeping on top of your goals this year!?
If not, let this post be a reminder :)


Don't forget to enter win an iPad2!!


Have a great day!

Muah,

I'm linking up with these lovelies-


pleated poppy


Photobucket
Photobucket


18 comments:

  1. You are one of very few women who can pull off so many awesome colors!! :) You look gorgeous! I love your list...I cannot wait to see your relationship with God bloom and grow more over the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute blog... your outfit is fab! just started following you!

    with love,
    meg

    follow me @http://somethingbeautifultheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit! and your hair is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look WOW.
    I didn't do any new year's resolutions.
    I'm sticking to my long lasting plans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab! Good luck on accomplishing every goal you have set for yourself! I have a few I need to remind myself of too. Thanks for the insight!

    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute and I love that purse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fab woman! And your hair looks awesome! You are wearing those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi sweety:) i deffinitely read your first one on the list and i have to say that is mines too god is great..

    follow me @ diaryofsade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great look and even better post. nice reminder for me, thanks :-)

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so pretty! And I love this look, especially with the big green necklace! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are very pretty and you have such a sweet smile... great outfit and lovely make-up too!!! nice bag!!! following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too.. kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those jeans look awesome on you! And that purse is so beautiful :)

    xoxo, Oana

    http://genefalsesiprajiturele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing, I love the look and your hair is sweeeet, you are one elegant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your hair and outfit! You really can pull of any color! You look great and your mom did good with that purse! :-)

    LOVING the long term goals! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute outfit! great goals! I have many of the same. New follower here :)

    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVe this outfit!! and i wish you all the best with school and work---stay focused and you will be fine :-)

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!