Wednesday, February 8, 2012

And the beat goes on...

drums keep pounding rhythm to the brain...

Black sheer textured blouse -Nordstrom's Rack
Military green skirt - Forever 21
Black booties - Gojane.com
Bangle bracelets & Horn Necklace - F21, H&M


Super busy this week with the start of the new job and full-time school work! :) But I am sticking to my goals this year of being more organized and keeping up with everything.. 

Now only if I could fit some cleaning into the mix...

Not much going on with the outfit, but I love that it is simple and because of the mix of black with green it and the booties it makes it feel a little edgy. I am in love with anything sheer, and definitely need to go shopping for some new sheer items in nice spring shades.. :)

Sorry guys, I gotta run!

Don't forget to enter win an iPad2!!

Have a great day!

Muah,

I'm linking up with these lovelies-


pleated poppy


Photobucket
Photobucket




12 comments:

  1. I like the outfit's simplicity too. You look beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors together! Lovely as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, my week was crazy so far too.
    And. like always, you look amazing, that hair looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them booties, girl! I would break my neck or need to visit a chiropractor after a day of wearin them though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just TOOO cute! So beautiful! I made a bloglovin' and I followed you! LEts meet up soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog, your look...
    continue like this
    see u soon
    Laura from France

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice skirt....shoes are point too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit. you look great.

    http://cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this recent ootd's. I love your skirt. I seriously need me some skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a really nice outfit: you look great in it ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving this textured blouse!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!