Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I am Wearing - Burnt Orange Blouse

Happy Wednesday Loves!
I have been super lazy after the holidays and I am finally getting around to doing an outfit post this week! I actually shot a few of them today so that I will not have to keep you waiting much longer, again! :)  I hope everyone had a great New Years and I hope you are all working towards your goals for the year. ;) 

I have to make some specific things to work on. I wouldn't call them resolutions, because I do try and make a list each year when I do my spring cleaning to help me get more organized and on track with my long-term goals.  I will get to those tomorrow, though! :)

Burnt Orange Blouse - Heartbreakers
Black Banded Skirt - Len Druskin
Black Leopard Tights - I honestly have no idea
Black Booties- Anne Michelle
Gold Hoops/ Bracelet- H&M
Leopard Necklace - Forever 21

What I love about this top is that I can also pair it with a cute pair of jeans and some high boots for a different look. I also L O V E the fact that it is sheer. Sheer makes it more versatile, you can add a different color tank under it to add some depth or just a black bra top as I am wearing it above. 

Have a FABULOUS Day!

I'm linking up today with:





pleated poppy

16 comments:

  1. Love the boots! you look amazing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! It's totally ok to be lazy around the holidays. =) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one hottie...LOL. First time to your blog, so Happy New year. Love the blouse by the way.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic outfit, you look very feminin and sexy! Kisses from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit!! Love the color of the top. How did you manage to wear it in the weather that we're having? lol!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit!! Love the color of the top. How did you manage to wear it in the weather that we're having? lol!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! really like your tights!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that necklace of yours, it's so cute. I have a small collection of heart necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look completely fabulous!!!:D

    Burnt orange is such a good colour
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the burnt orange! i really want something that color in my wardrobe. :) we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

    -marie
    griffithsrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE THAT OUTFIT! SO SUPER CUTE! And thanks for linking up to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the post on my blog! LOVE this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lurve the burnt orange color! i once went thru a burnt orange phase... decorated everything in my house in that color! lol

    http://www.luvandlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is the cutest necklace I've ever seen! I've looked through all your outfit posts and I love your style, you always have the cutest accessories!!

    Newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!