Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sassy and Bold

Happy Tuesday! 

It has been an awesome weekend followed by some great news that I am very happy to share with you! On top of that, I have an outfit post for you that I hope you enjoy. 

Print Kimono Blouse - Nordstrom's Rack
Lace Cami - Heartbreakers
Dark Blue Denim Skinny Jeans - Levi Jeans
Nude Pumps - GoJane.com
Bracelet & Hoop Earrings - H&M


2011 was definitely big on print blouses. We saw everything from animal prints to vintage prints. In the fall, flower prints were big on the runways showcasing for what's to come in Spring 2012,  {which I cannot wait to purchase!} 
Above you are looking at a print I got from my fave place which I have dished about before, Nordstrom's Rack. I can't even remember what I paid for this but I know it wasn't more than $20. I hate rummaging through sale racks but Nordstrom's Rack is the exception to the rule! :) Paired with a fitted pair of skinny jeans and a nice heel pull the fit together.
----------------------------

Now onto some other news, a little history -
I have been working on and off throughout the past couple years. Have been going to school full-time and mainly working in customer service call centers, which I haven't really enjoyed. I have been doing marketing promotions part-time but that just wasn't helping us to survive!

I know that God had something better for me, but sometimes I would allow myself to doubt and get depressed about my situation. So when different opportunities would arise and I would not get the position it would get me down for the moment, but I had to keep hoping and believing everything would work out for me.

I found guidance and hope in Jesus through the encouragement of a new blogger friend, Erin, at Captivated By the Beauty of Grace. I was forgetting that I needed Him to make it, and needed to put my focus on Him!

Yesterday, I was offered a position as a Merchandise Coordinator for a great company in the area! I will be working under the buyers for the company within apparel, shoes, watches, jewelry, or electronics. After training I will be assigned to a department. I am super pumped, I start at the beginning of February and have been asking God to help me find my way.


He spoke to me and told me to find the job that I wanted and go for it. He has been giving me guidance through new blogging friends as well! I know it was through Him that this was possible for me. So I have been overfilled with joy, thanking Jesus all along the way! What a great way to start the week! 

Have a Wonderful Day!!
PS. I am linking up with:

pleated poppy

22 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit, esp. the blouse

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rockin those shoes and those bangs girl :-)
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!! And great news! Praise God!!! He's still in the blessing business, for those who don't know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!woow that's great news congratulations and God bless you!

    xoxo
    http://lemizy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blouse is AMAZING. And dang do you make it look good! Love it!
    -m-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new job! And love the blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the whole, you are so hot girly.

    Drop by my blog :)
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your blouse and congratulations on your new job. I'm so happy for you and indeed jesus is the great when in doubt. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the kimono
    cute cute outfit
    love it

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. dang that kimono blouse is AWESOME! totally love it :) and congratulations on your new job!

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats love! Sometimes He just wants us to knock on another door if the first one we knock on doesn't open! Trusting Him is key!

    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw you are the sweetest hun! :)

    You look so pretty and I am so excited for you and your new job!!!!

    God always provides!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute outfit. That cardi is so fab! Girl, I don't leave the house without the homie Jesus. He has been my rock and my guide and I'm never alone cause his presence blesses my life on a daily basis. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great, the kimono blouse is so beautiful!
    Congratulations on your new job x

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE: 1) the kimono blouse 2) that you got it at Nordstrom Rack 3) the bangs

    Congrats on the new job! I am in the same boat, girl. Praying daily for God's guidance for myself and my husband with jobs/what happens next.

    Good luck with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the kimono blouse! Congratz on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now this is so chic and adorable, I love this whole look from head to toe hun, Im now folling you

    xo
    Cymone

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your new job! He will always find a way! I LIVE in print blouses. that is all

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that blouse! I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!