Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Colorblock


ColorBLOCK like clock work...

Colorblock Dress w/belt - Len Druskin
Green Cardigan - Heartbreakers
Burnt Orange Purse - Rue 21
Light Brown Scarf - Heartbreakers
Peacock Earrings also seen Here - Forever 21


 Happy Wednesday - Hump Day!!

I found this cute colorblock dress at the beginning of fall and hadn't had a chance to wear it or show you all. I love it with this long green cardigan and this is my fave scarf! It is so warm, and we are dealing with 10 degrees here in Minnesota so warm is important! :)

Today, I am off to my school to return all those books I talked about buying the other week! I am going to rent them from online and save over $500 soo I am super excited about that! :) I'll be a couple days without materials, but I've worked ahead a bit to keep me on track. 

Wish me luck!! 

Have a great Hump Day 
One day closer to the weekend! Woo WOO

Muah, 
I'm linking up here:



pleated poppy




17 comments:

  1. Hey girly! I absolutely adore this outfit-especially the boots and scarf! I'm one of your newest followers via GFC(:
    Feel free to check me out at-
    trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    -Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit! loving your boots and scarf!

    and yay for saving money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colorblocking on the dress!

    www.dashysassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so chic, color block it's always a good pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that dress :)
    have a nice hump day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE this look. Super super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Love the colors on the dress! Stay warm! 20 is freezing!

    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cute! I love how you balanced out the colorblocking with that adorable gray scarf! Awesome outfit.

    P.S. I was in Minnesota a few months ago for a visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are so, so cute! I'm a new follower! :)

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so gorgeous! Hey..your hair is up in the first picture...I love it! :) I love it down too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! def very very cute

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this color scheme and you're gorgeous!
    xo
    Missy
    http://www.popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colors. Be sure to check my blog this weekend as I've tagged you. So come on by and check out the rules to the game.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!