Wednesday, December 28, 2011

new years eve

Hi! Hope everyone's weekend was great! I had a blast, hanging out with my family and got a few gifts! The secret santa was a success! I had my nephew and he's a huge NY Giants fan, so it was pretty easy for me to pick out his gift! As for me, I got a thermal and leggings from Victoria Secret, and a gift card for VS from my secret santa! :) Very happy about that!!

Anywho, I was looking into some things on the VS website when I started getting sucked in by the NYE dresses... I am hosting a party this year, and although it's going to be casual dress code, I can't help but to look for pretty sparkly dresses.

Here's a few ideas I came up with:new years eve











ASOS mini cocktail dress$82 - asos.com Sequin party dress $85 - lulus.com Velvet top $28 - lulus.com Victoria s Secret padded bra $70 - victoriassecret.com Studded pumps $49 - lulus.com Platform shoes amazon.co.uk Bebe high heel pumps $80 - dsw.com Pleaser high heel shoes $59 - endless.com Steven by Steve Madden peep toe pumps $150 - heels.com Sondra Roberts vintage clutch $220 - stefanibags.com Anya Hindmarch leather clutch $578 - my-wardrobe.com Jigsaw clutch handbag £69 - jigsaw-online.com Jane Norman oversized clutch £12 - janenorman.co.uk Mawi jewelry $725 - lespommettes.com Jane Norman yellow gold bangle bracelet €17 - janenorman.co.uk Tasha jewelry $48 - nordstrom.com Mulberry metal jewelry $320 - mulberry.com Miss Selfridge gold tone earrings £10 - missselfridge.com Vince Camuto rose gold jewelry $35 - vincecamuto.com Renaissance Court Lace Dres $39 - lulus.com




What are your plans? What are you wearing??

See where I'm linking up at: 


pleated poppy



13 comments:

  1. I think ill go for a an LBD all the way! :) with sparkly accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shinny all night long, I love the selection you have here.
    I hope your holidays where amazing, that Santa was good to you this year and in that at New Year's Eve you will have the best time of your life :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute looks for NYE! love the glitter and sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely hard to resist wearing a fun dress for NYE! This year my husband and I are hosting a murder mystery party that is 1920s themed so I will be wearing a black flapper dress. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some awesome picks! I haven't found a dress yet...maybe I should just wear one of the dresses I already have..hmm..

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great choices love it so pretty!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these!!

    Your blog is ADORABLE and I'm now a follower of yours as well :-)

    Xo,
    Amira

    amiragray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT choices! :) Hope you have an awesome weekend girl, and thanks for your sweet comment the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog, cute girl! i'm your newest follower :)

    happy new years!!

    XO
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE CUTE CUTE PERFECT POST FOR THE END OF THE YEAR:D

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sparkly is always good... and you can't go wrong with the classic LBD. The Mary Jane pumps with the bow are EVERYTHING!

    OAN: SO glad to have found another MN personal style blogger. When you have a moment, please visit me at:

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    Thanks! =D

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!